Saturday, October 24, 2015

Rachel Horton 17
Clarkston High School
Hometown: Clarkston, MI
Years on Hockettes: 2
Years of Synchro: 10
Favorite Program: Sleeping Beauty (Junior 2015)
Favorite Element: Circle
Other Hobbies: Working-out and Yoga
An Interesting Fact: I have dual citizenship in Canada and the United States.
Future Goals:  To graduate with the IB diploma, be a direct admit to a nursing program and the University of Michigan or MSU and to do a study abroad!
Favorite Quote: “If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.”


Karissa Kao 16
Lakeshore High School
Hometown: Ann Arbor, MI
Years on Hockettes: 9
Favorite Program: Trains (Juvenile 2012)
Favorite Element: Creative, Moves in the field and circle
Other Hobbies: Playing piano, art, writing, singing and tutoring
An Interesting Fact: One of my coaches was my gym teacher since I was 4
Future Goals: I would like to skate in college on a collegiate or senior team.
Favorite Quote: “Either I will find a way or I will make one.” -Philip Sidney





Kara Burns 16
Lakeshore High School
Hometown: St. Clair Shores, MI
Years on Hockettes: 2
Years of Synchro: 8
Favorite Program: My Fair Lady (Novice 2015)
Favorite Element: Creative
Other Hobbies: Crafting
An Interesting Fact: My favorite animal is an elephant.
Future Goals: I would like to become a pediatric dentist.
Favorite Quote: “The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.”

No comments:

Post a Comment